To compliment the surgical procedures, your local private hospital will also offer a full range of non-surgical procedures. These procedures include Soprano laser hair reduction, Harmony Pixel skin rejuvenation, facial peels, treatments to enhance the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and thread veins treatments. They are all performed by nurses or surgeons who are fully trained in each technique. For nurse led treatments an initial complimentary consultation is often offered with an aesthetic specialist, who is qualified to give professional advice that will enable them to establish the right treatment plan for you. At no point will you be pressurised to proceed.
12 Reasons To Choose Your Local Private Hospital
- 0% MRSA and hospital acquired infection rates,
There is a dedicated team of aesthetic nurses and highly experienced GMC registered local consultant plastic surgeons at your disposal,
- Surgery will be performed by the consultant you chose to have your consultation with,
- Every attempt is made to arrange surgery to fit in with your busy lifestyle,
- Surgery and consultations will be performed close to home without the hassle of travelling miles away from your surgeon,
- Local private hospitals are normally registered by the Care Quality Commission – the regulatory healthcare body which gives you the assurance you are in safe hands,
- A full range of treatments from medical based skincare through to non-surgical laser treatments and all aspects of surgical cosmetic procedures will be on offer,
- You will have your own comfortable private room with en-suite bathroom,
- As a patient, your welfare is their highest priority. From your initial contact with the hospital until your selected treatment plan is complete, you can be confident that you will be treated with discretion, respect and the very highest standards of nursing care.
- Competitive rates for all procedures,
- Excellent hotel services and a la carte menu,
- Free car parking and generous visiting hours are usually available.
- If you are considering a private hospital in Cornwall, London or throughout UK for cosmetic surgery, then it is advisable that you get in touch with the hospital to arrange a consultation.
Website collected information from hairremoverreviews.com